Best Foot Forward

Hi my name is Jessie, I wasn’t sure how to start this out, but I guess it’s too late now! This writing is about me, I will be talking about my personality, abilities, appearance, etc. Get some popcorn and soda because here I go, my favorite colors are black, purple and blue. My favorite movie is Nightmare before Christmas and my favorite character is Jack Skellington. I don’t really have a favorite food, but I really like Hawaiian food, even though I rarely get to eat it. My wardrobe is a bit off from what you would call ‘normal’. I’m not very rich, so I don’t wear expensive designer clothing. I love to wear shorts, it doesn’t matter what brand, just not booty shorts! ever! I mainly wear large Anime or Band T-shirts, I also always wear a jacket, and I always try to wear All black. Anyways onto my personality and stuff.

I like to be organized, and I like to clean, (when I’m not being lazy) but that’s probably because I have a bit of O.C.D. (Obsessive-compulsive-disorder). I really dislike daddy long leg spiders, but that’s mostly because of an anime I saw named Black Butler or Kuroshitsuji. I’m quiet when I first meet people, but when I open up to people I won’t stop talking, seriously I won’t unless I’m in a mood. The addition to being quiet is that, I can listen in on other people’s conversations to see if they’re talking bad about me or my friends. Okay so finally here’s a list of things I love and/or like:

• Anime
  • Cats
  • Music
  • The band: Black veil Brides
  • The song: Knives and Pens
  • The color Black (I know I already said that)
  • Reading
  • Manga
  • Drawing!

I hope you had at least a little fun reading this, and that you’ll come back to my page again! See you later!

One thought on “Best Foot Forward

1. Hello Jessie!

My name is Simon Vasey and I’ve been assigned to mentor you for the 2016 Student Blogging Challenge!

I’m a technology coach from Laura B. Sprague School in Lincolnshire, IL. We’re a small suburb north-west of Chicago. I work with teachers and students in our K-2 school, and love all things to do with technology!

My job as your mentor is to visit your blog, read your posts, leave comments, discuss your posts, ask questions, and encourage you to complete the assigned challenges. I’ll offer suggestions that will hopefully help you grow as a blogger and writer. I’ll try to visit as often as possible – I’m working with about 30 students so if you don’t hear from me for a while, don’t be sad!

Feel free to ask me questions via your blog comments, or you can reach out to me via email (svasey@d103.org).

Well, that’s all for now. Good luck with the challenges!

Simon